Sakura Microperm Alcohol-Based Non-Toxic Permanent Pen, 0.35 mm Fine Tip, Black
- Choose individual or 3 pack
- Contact us for quantity discounts.
The Sakura Microperm pen is fantastic for all those challenging surfaces we come across, including plastic, metal, glass, photos, film, CDs, and so on. The quick-drying, waterproof ink is permanent on most surfaces and is resistant to most household cleaners. (However, alcohol-based cleaners do remove the ink from non-porous surfaces.) The ink also meets ACMI non-toxicity standards. The durable tip does not split, and the fine point is great for writing in small spaces or creating precise, detailed drawings.
Manga artists, professional illustrators and watercolorists use the six point sizes to create precision lines. Scrapbook enthusiasts and crafters require its archival quality for preserving memories in journals, and for making cards, quilts and dolls. Use to leave a mark that will last a lifetime.
- AP non-toxic.
- Use for crafts, lab equipment, film, and labels.
- Waterproof and fade-resistant black ink.
- Creates incredible detail where precision and permanence are required.
- Draws an ultra fine line on nearly any surface including templates, metal, glass, fabric, wood
Image shown does not necessarily reflect item you may receive.