A compact size to fit in pocket, purse, or paint box. Ideal for individual student use. 5 1/8th Diameter with Gray Scale.
A simple, visual aid for illustrating and teaching color relationships. Easy to use and understand, this basic tool is used by teachers, students, artists, and anyone making color selections.
- Each wheel includes gray scale, tints, tones, shades, results of mixing colors.
- Illustrations of color harmonies (complementary, split complementary, triadic, and more).
- Defines primary colors, secondary colors, warm and cool colors, basic terms, and more.
- Small size, fits easily in pocket or in an I Create Art Carry Case.
Shipping charge may apply if purchased separately.
Shipping & Video Access
- All I Create Art orders are shipped within 1-2 business days. (Except where noted)
- Free Standard Shipping USA. (Canadian & overseas additional fee.) $20 minimum purchase required for Free Delivery.
- NOTE: Expedited shipment options available at checkout. Only Priority Mail Express, UPS Next Day or 2nd Day Air options are guaranteed. (Priority Mail is not guaranteed)
- If you ordered a subscription in the past, let us know so that we avoid sending you a repeat set of lessons.
- To access instructional videos, your art kit will contain instructions on creating a Learners Dashboard.
- Please note: Orders with multiple products may be consolidated into one mailing box.
Special Instructions & Message
As you review items in your Cart, you will be able to:
- Add any Special Instructions.
- For faster delivery options other than our Standard Free Shipping, read here. ($20 minimum purchase for Free Delivery)
- Please note: If you ordered a subscription in the past, let us know so that we avoid sending you a repeat set of lessons.
- Add a Gift Message for your recipient.
- Gift messages will be printed & included inside the art box.