Christian Art Box (3 Month Plan)
Designed for all ages, the Christian art subscription box for kids is perfect for those looking to combine Christian values with art. With 2 passages each month, we curate an art box exploring a variety of mediums. You can read or listen to instructors discussing important techniques that will help improve your art skills. This kids art box is perfect for the Christian family wishing to receive a different art box each month that provides an understanding of their faith combined with the fundamentals of art. Reaching new levels of expression makes this Christian art box for kids creative, fun and educational for all ages in the Christian family.
As the Christian Art Box is a perfect art gift for any time of the year, purchase any of our Christian Art Boxes here. Free Standard Shipping in the US!
- Your Christian Art Box is shipped on the 15th of each month.
- Orders received after the 15th ship the following month.
- Image shown does not depict project or materials you may or may not receive.
- Choose 3 months for only $110. You receive one box a month for 3 months.
- Choose a single purchase. View options here.
- Contact us with any questions if ordering after the 15th of the month or if you need it shipped sooner.
Christian Art Subscription Box for Kids Includes:2 Projects
- Combines Christian based themes with creative art projects.
- Each project includes faith based values for your child's education.
- Projects reflect 2 passages each month.
- Perfect for allowing your child to unlock their creativity with Christian educational facts.
- Everything supplied for a creative way for your child to embrace Christian values.
Quality Materials In Each Art Box
- Your Christian Art Box is for kids to contain high quality materials to help nurture young artists.
- Instructional Videos guiding your child to a successful art project.
- Educational Christian facts about the project theme.
- Free Shipping within the USA.
- During order process, you can order additional materials for siblings.
How Your Christian Art Subscription Plan Works:
- Receive 3 months for only $110!
- For a single box purchase here.
- Each kids art box includes 2 lessons with quality art supplies, religious facts (based on projects) & instructional videos.
- Purchase prior to the 15th for the current month. Start anytime. Orders received after the 15th will begin the following month.
- No committment. Projects never repeat. Contact us with any questions.
Christian Art Supplies For Siblings:
- Children can share the lessons, however materials supplied are designed for a single child.
- We recommend purchasing extra materials per additional child.
- To order extra materials, follow the ordering process when putting items in cart.
- When choosing 3 month option, select correct quantity for number of kids. Contact us with any questions.
Shipping & Video Access
- All I Create Art orders are shipped within 1-2 business days. (Except where noted)
- Free Standard Shipping USA. (Canadian & overseas additional fee.) $20 minimum purchase required for Free Delivery.
- NOTE: Expedited shipment options available at checkout. Only Priority Mail Express, UPS Next Day or 2nd Day Air options are guaranteed. (Priority Mail is not guaranteed)
- If you ordered a subscription in the past, let us know so that we avoid sending you a repeat set of lessons.
- To access instructional videos, your art kit will contain instructions on creating a Learners Dashboard.
- Please note: Orders with multiple products may be consolidated into one mailing box.
Special Instructions & Message
As you review items in your Cart, you will be able to:
- Add any Special Instructions.
- For faster delivery options other than our Standard Free Shipping, read here. ($20 minimum purchase for Free Delivery)
- Please note: If you ordered a subscription in the past, let us know so that we avoid sending you a repeat set of lessons.
- Add a Gift Message for your recipient.
- Gift messages will be printed & included inside the art box.
My kids really enjoyed the introduction to different art mediums. The videos are really helpful and I really enjoyed seeing my children's style as they worked on their art. The scripture tied in gave it so much more to the project and the kids wanted to keep going after working on it for over a half hour.
Great variation of types of paintings!!
My son is reluctant to do any art work. We homeschool and I told him it was an art day. He has been doing the projects all afternoon. I call that a success!